Quality, Service, Collaboration, Courage. Do you exhibit these values and wish to be around others that do too? Are you interested in making a difference in your community and the world? Are you looking for a place where you can grow and learn in a diverse, community-minded culture? If these statements resonate with you, Grand River Aseptic Manufacturing (GRAM) welcomes you to apply to join our community of dedicated individuals improving lives every day.
Overview of this Position:
The Aseptic Manufacturing Associate (AMA) is responsible for performing various routine manufacturing tasks following established procedures and cGMP regulations under guidance of a production supervisor and/or senior management.
· Minimum of a high school diploma and zero to one (0-1) year relevant experience in manufacturing or a laboratory environment is required.
· Qualification for use of a full-face respirator is required when working with hazardous chemicals. PAPR is required for working with hazardous chemicals during chemical dispense and addition activities.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
· Previous experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or a laboratory environment is preferred.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
· Perform equipment preparation, bulk drug formulation, and aseptic filling duties as needed.
· Accurately document data and complete batch records as needed.
· Perform cleaning and sanitization duties as instructed by the applicable procedure.
· Successfully complete facility’s aseptic gowning and manufacturing qualification program.
· Perform duties in Grade 5, ISO 6, ISO 7, and ISO 8 cleanrooms.
· Perform routine maintenance of production equipment.
· Assist in maintaining a warehouse that adheres to FDA regulations. This includes but is not limited to: operating a hand truck, sanitization, labeling, and staging.
· Flexibility to work weekends when scheduled.
Full job description available during formal interview process.
What Sets GRAM Apart from Other Employers:
MEDICAL BENEFITS starting day 1: Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits are available to you and your family on your first day of work, with the company paying for 75% of the cost! Once eligible for the 401(k) program, all your contributions are immediately 100% vested, and you are immediately vested in GRAM contributions as well. We also offer generous off-shift premiums!
Paid VOLUNTEERISM starting day 1: GRAM encourages giving back to our community by offering 16 hours of paid volunteer time per calendar year!
PTO: Full-time employees accrue up to 17 days of time off per calendar year. You choose how to use this time for your vacation, sick, or mental health needs!
WELLNESS TIME OFF: We offer all employees one (1) paid day of Wellness Time Off (WTO) per quarter to invest in self-care, take some downtime, or whatever you choose.
PAID HOLIDAYS: We offer 10 paid holidays per calendar year with immediate eligibility!
PAY: Depends on Experience and is discussed during the interview process. Shift differential available for second and third shift!