We are WorldatWork, a professional organization that sets the agenda in the field of Total Rewards. We specialize in globally respected certifications, relevant data, publications, content, and conferences, all of which are designed to advance our members’ leadership and help them influence great outcomes at their organizations. Founded in 1955, WorldatWork serves Total Rewards professionals throughout the world working in organizations of all sizes and every industry.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Total Rewards practitioner to join our team as a Manager of Total Rewards content Strategy. This pivotal role involves building relationships with practitioners in the field to discern needs, translating their needs various internal teams, and working to create content that is high quality and high value.
As the Manager, Total Rewards and Content Strategy, you will be an ambassador, relationship manager, and brand builder for the Association. You will bring a broad understanding of practices, content knowledge, and professional vendor and practitioner relationships in the Total Rewards (TR) field. Others will rely on you for your subject matter expertise, and you will work with WorldatWork teams (e.g., Education, Certification, Research, Publications, Events, Marketing, etc.) to enable high-value content for our members. In this role, you will influence the growth plan and priorities of the organization and the value delivered to Total Rewards professionals around the world.
· Build relationships with knowledgeable TR professionals and thought leaders and establish a strong network of committed volunteers to share expertise and support the mission.
· Represent the association by delivering impactful presentations and participating in industry conferences, seminars, and other speaking engagements. Share your insights and learn from others – and bring back this knowledge to enhance the association's global reputation and influence.
· Maintain an accurate regional calendar of all content/product plans and participate in planning cycles to set priorities and deliverables for maximum exposure.
· Lead a regional membership forum and/or advisory council for Total Rewards professionals to better serve their content needs.
o Facilitate discussions and share best practices and needs with internal product teams. Utilize insights from this group to inform products including speaker’s bureau, webinars, and membership tools.
o Clearly articulate the needs of this target audience as well as pain-points and challenges; convey back to product and internal teams.
o Propose and/or implement innovative ideas and strategies to enhance quality, engagement, and processes.
o As opportunities arise, evaluate content or partnerships to ensure a fit for the WorldatWork portfolio. Some aspects of this evaluation are relevance for professionals in the field; fit with WorldatWork hot topics or products and methodologies; alignment to specific needs of target audiences; and The benefit to target audiences is clearly articulated.
· Stay current on trends, advancements, and best practices in the subject matter.
· Recruit subject matter experts for specific needs who can collaborate on specific projects – to deliver high quality content, regionalize/improve products, etc. Examples may include such as webinar/event delivery, faculty engagement, or reviewing content.
· Source, negotiate, and secure high-quality content that aligns with organization's goals and meets target audience needs. This typically involves working with vendor/partners, faculty members or ecosystem Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Examples of assets acquired may include webinars, in person events, tools, presentation decks, courses, whitepapers, research studies, etc.
· Work with content creators to cover topics of importance to the region and advance the brand, while ensuring relevance of all content produced.
· Conduct thorough research on assigned topics, utilizing credible sources such as academic journals, consultant/think-tank reports, and reputable websites. Ensure that the information gathered is reliable and up-to-date. Use this research to write and publish outputs that contribute to the advancement of internal and external knowledge.
· Gain a comprehensive understanding of content performance outcomes and utilize this knowledge to inform decision-making processes.
· Effectively structure presentations and content assets by creating a compelling storyline and ensuring a seamless flow of information.
· Project manage efforts and collaborate with internal teams, including subject matter experts, content creators, marketing team and editors to refine content.
· 5-7 years of experience in Total Rewards and a bachelor’s degree in a related field. OR In lieu of Total Rewards experience, we will consider a content creator with 5+ years of experience producing content for Total Rewards, or related technical audience.
· Experience leading roundtables is a plus.
· Experience developing project plans, set timelines, allocate resources, and monitor progress to ensure timely delivery required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail.
· Strong research skills, with the ability to gather, analyze, and synthesize info.
· Proven experience in creating engaging presentations.
· Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Presentation Software (like Powerpoint).
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Commitment to attain a GRP/CCP Certification within 6 months of hire.
· Proactive and self-motivated mindset.