Creativity, innovative thinking and the manufacturing of top-quality products have put Lyons Magnus, LLC in the forefront of the food industry. Lyons is involved in each phase of the food manufacturing process from the growing of the raw materials to the marketing of the finished products – and everything in between. Lyons produces more than 2,000 different items for the industrial ingredient and foodservice segments, designing products for some of the top restaurant chains in the country, as well as international accounts.
This huge undertaking could not be done without a diverse and talented staff. At Lyons, our people are the heart of our organization. Lyons is proud to cultivate a thriving work environment with employees who are not just satisfied and productive, but engaged in creating the future – the company’s and their own.
Lyons Magnus, LLC is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for its Fresno Corporate Office.
A position in the Foodservice Marketing Department at Lyons Magnus, an international food and beverage manufacturer headquartered in Fresno, California. The position involves traditional marketing functions with the objective to successfully assist in developing, coordinating, and implementing the company’s strategic marketing plan. The position requires a high degree of organizational and communication skills in order to assist various multi-unit account managers that sell to target and maintain multi-unit foodservice customers for Lyons.
• Coordinate all needed details and supplies for trade shows (e.g. National Accounts, Regional, Healthcare) and other key meetings
• Manage inventories and ordering of trade show supplies, marketing materials, promotional items
• Update GS1 product information in FSE.net database for various distributors and support distribution of product specifications to sales teams
• Responsible for printing and assembling product manuals and binders
• Coordinate point of sales materials and custom marketing materials
• Fulfill sample product requests for sales teams and internal stakeholders
• Maintain tracking reports and communication to sales teams for timely confirmation of fulfillment requests
• Facilitate on-site customer / internal presentations (e.g. set-up, sample requests, equipment needs, cuttings, displays, meal and beverage coordination, etc.)
• Support the National Account Sales Group and the Field Sales Group with sales efforts through consumer insights research and document requests
• Lead projects involving new product introductions, process improvement, and training documentation
• Creating / Maintaining various documents, data sheets, and special requests
• Collaborate on initiatives cross-functionally and within the Marketing department
• Update a comprehensive task or project log for personal and managerial record
• Assist with coverage of receptionist during breaks and of department help desks
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• A proven track record of project completion, exceptional organizational and time management, and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and eager to learn others including FSE.net and Salesforce.com
• Strong writing skills exercising judgment in text content, format, and grammar
• Skilled at using various resources to recognize and summarize consumer trends
• Demonstrated passion to “Get It Done” to delight customers, consumers, and community
• Accomplished collaborator with colleagues in a positive and constructive manner to maintain a professional relationship. Demonstrates courtesy, discretion, friendliness, diplomacy, and overall “One Team” mentality.
Education and/or Experience:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration