Adult & Child Health is a growing 501c (3) not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization based in Indianapolis servicing multiple locations. A&C is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer flexibility, generous PTO (starting at 4 weeks), an immediately vested 401K, competitive benefits, career growth, staff development dollars, student loan reimbursement, clinical supervision hours, sponsorship, and much more!
The Company: At Adult & Child Health we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration, diversity, and innovation across our organization. This environment gives our staff the opportunity to enhance current skills and build new capabilities, while providing excellent care for our clients and employees.
Adult & Child Health is an integrated healthcare provider in Central Indiana. We are a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center and a Federally Qualified Health Center look alike; we strive to provide the best in healthcare services. Providing high-quality, affordable care including primary care, behavioral health services, substance abuse treatment, mobile crisis response, community-based services, homeless outreach, school-based treatment, and more.
About this role: As an Act Nurse, you get a chance to provide services to vulnerable individuals in the community. In this role you will work with the homeless/SMI population in the community setting. You will work in collaboration with passionate team members to provide care to individuals who might not have access to care otherwise.
The Location and hours: A&C is based in Central Indiana.
Hours are Monday-Friday 8-4pm.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide nursing services to individuals experiencing homelessness and a severe/serious mental illness in the community.
- Collaborate with a Multidisciplinary team regarding physical and psychiatric health.
- Administers medication as directed by provider.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Three years as a registered nurse is preferred but not required
Some Key Benefits to Highlight:
- We offer full clinical supervision for licensure.
- We also offer staff development dollars for every employee.
- We offer sponsorship (such as H-1B sponsorship) for the therapist position, but the applicant either must be licensed, or license-eligible, in LMHC, LCSW, LCAC or LMFT, which typically requires a U.S. degree.
- We have an immediately vested 401k.
- Our DEIB Commission supports and encourages our taskforces such as Black Culture Awareness, DEIB Committees, HOPE, LGBTQ+ and more to come.
How to Apply:
- We want to know all about you so please send us your most updated resume. Cover letter is optional.
- You can apply here or directly on our website at www.adultandchild.org go to our careers page and apply for the job(s) that you qualify for.
- Application deadline: February 29, 2024
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging:
A&C believes in people and the strength of diversity. We deeply respect the ideas, backgrounds, and lived experiences of those we serve to create safe, inclusive environments where everyone is welcome. We currently incorporate Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) efforts in a variety of ways, including in onboarding and ongoing training of employees, through recruiting efforts, and embedded in the overall organizational culture.
A&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.