Kinematics creates motion control solutions for mission-critical systems in demanding environments. Based in the U.S. with global operations, we reliably deliver on diverse customer needs and have the manufacturing expertise to deliver any volume cost effectively.
For close to three decades, we have been innovating solutions and working closely with our customers to provide the most reliable, bankable, innovative drives across multiple industries. Today, with over 2 million drives globally deployed, representing hundreds of millions of hours of operation, we are proud of our role in sustainably supporting critical applications across the industrial, satellite and solar sectors.
Kinematics was founded in 1996, has 400 employees globally, is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, with sales offices in North America and Europe, and manufacturing operations in Jiangyin, China and Nogales, Mexico.
The Production Operator is responsible for assembly, required testing, registration and packaging of the finished product. This individual will report to the Production Manager in the Production department.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works in compliance with plant standards, ISO, OSHA, ect..
- Comply with the defined production standards following the production plan.
- Record data resulting from the tests carried out on the product.
- Notifies production manager or quality personnel of irregularities in the manufacturing process, product or safety hazards as they happen.
- Correctly dispose of scrap and defective parts.
- Authorized to stop any process that puts the safety of personnel at risk or produces defective parts that do not meet specifications.
- Follow established work instructions and the correct use of the tools to ensure product integrity and quality during assembly in the production process.
- Includes utilizing the training received, recommendations given and knowledge acquired both in the manufacturing and safety aspects.
- Complies with and enforces the company's safety regulations which include using the required PPE’s on a daily and continuous basis.
- Complies with internal work regulations.
- Correctly dispose of the different types of waste generated in the designated containers for each type of waste.
- Maintain ethical behavior when engaging with co-workers and colleagues.
- Actively participates in the cleaning and maintenance of work tools (hand tools, gages, fixtures, equipment, forklifts and their accessories, etc.)
- Promptly reports any situation and findings regarding equipment for repair or replacement.
- Promptly report unsafe acts and risky situations
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of production, procedures and safety requirements.
- Provide support to the team when required in various operations.
- Keeps work area clean and tidy each day according to the 6's.
- Ensures that all staff in the warehouse keep work areas clean and tidy each day.
- Other duties as required
Week 1 – Monday – Thursday 7 am – 4 pm and Friday 7 am - 3 pm
Week 2 – Monday – Thursday 7 am – 4 pm and Friday off
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highschool diploma or Equivalent
- 6 months of work experience in Manufacturing industry.
- Ability to lift loads of up to 50 lbs continuously during the shift.
- Experience using hand tools is desirable.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Have a taste for dynamic work.
Kinematics, LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.