Do you have what it takes to keep up with one of the fastest-growing companies in America? If you work hard, play hard and your tail’s always wagging, there may be a place for you at the most innovative name in pet insurance – Petplan!
Our headquarters are buzzing with talented professionals – and their pets! – who are helping Petplan turn the pet insurance industry on its tail. We’re looking for candidates who can balance the wisdom that comes from solid work experience with the passion to push the limits and always take a fresh approach.
We love people who come to work to create, collaborate and contribute – and have fun doing it! In spite of our explosive growth, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit, which means we work as a team, celebrate each other’s achievements and give it all we’ve got, every day.
We are currently seeking a Help Desk Coordinator to support our growing team and provide world-class IT support.
• Field incoming requests to the Service Desk via both help desk ticketing system and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues
• Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
• Setup desk phones for office and work from home workstations
• Laptop/Desktop deployment
• Maintain Google Meet video conferencing hardware in office
• Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problem (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician
• Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ resources on the Internet/Intranet to aid in problem resolution
• Follow best practices through the entire technical support process
• Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations
• Familiarity with desktop and server operating systems, including: Windows 10, Mac OSX, ChromeOS
• Experience with G Suite for Business, MS Office
• Computer science degree and/or 3 years equivalent work experience desired
• Knowledge of computer hardware, including PC’s, laptops, monitors
• Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
• Proven written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
• Strong documentation skills
• Ability to apply initiative and judgment to define and perform tasks, sometimes complex, and sees the bigger picture
• Excellent team player; proven ability to apply innovative ideas and critical thinking
• Able to anticipate needs, innovate and flourish in a high volume, fast-paced environment
• Ability to operate within a collaborative team framework both in the workgroup and across IT Services
• Experience with A+ / Network + / Security+/ MCSA are a plus, but not required
This position is a full-time exempt role out of our Newtown Square headquarters. Employment with Petplan includes a suite of competitive benefits, PTO and perks. (Think health, wellness, and LOTS of food!)
At Petplan, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Petplan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.