Tbilisi, the Republic of Georgia (Sakartvelo)
Dir, Customer Success
External customers, Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product teams
Mission & Vision
We transform how vehicle sellers engage, educate, and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. We deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle seller of every type and size.
Impel is looking for a Support Specialist to join our team in Tbilisi and help us take our products and services to the next level. We appreciate team players with a track record of published projects and experience on a wide range of technologies. You will have an opportunity to work on interesting AI projects in a highly mission-driven team with diverse skill sets and interesting personalities. You will work on very challenging projects that require a mix of coding skills, domain knowledge, research, little math, and some humor.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Provide support for inbound calls, emails, and tickets from end users regarding technical issues and inquiries
- Provide accurate incident resolution and service request management
- Ability to successfully work independently and as a productive member of a team
- Identifying and escalating issues as needed to other teams or senior staff members
- Contributing to the development of training materials and documentation to support customers
- Staying up-to-date with product developments and changes to ensure accurate information is provided to customers.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues on Impel products.
- Back-end technical setup and configuration of customers’ Impel tools
- User onboarding and off-boarding
- Document and maintain the team's standard operating procedures to ensure consistent, efficient, and accurate closing of common incidents and service requests.
- Act as a Support/Setup Liaison for the Customer Success and Sales teams.
- Effectively work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to handle maniple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
- Proficient in AWS
- Positive, customer-first attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- One-year relevant Customer Service experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must be a team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills