To contribute to client retention by ensuring clients receive timely, professional support and IT leadership.
• Troubleshoot and resolve incidents with operating systems, hardware, software, and network infrastructure.
• Assist remote team members in resolving complex problems; provide remote help desk support, providing advanced troubleshooting of complex system issues.
• Serve as administrator of specific corporate applications, keeping applications current.
• Develop, present training on applications;
• Monitor applications for uptime.
• Install, configure, and administer operating system software, patches, and upgrades.
• Analyze systems statistics; recommend performance enhancements.
• Document resolution plan and progress, and estimated resolution time.
• Research multiple incidents with common symptoms and identify root cause; apply resolution across all affected IT environments.
• Research, recommend, and implements new technologies to enable continuing innovation within infrastructure.
• Design, configure, monitor, and optimize system hardware for optimal performance, maximum availability, minimal maintenance, and reasonable cost.
• Create, review, and modify knowledgebase articles and IT environment documentation.
• Review, update help desk documentation as assigned; create policies and procedures; set the direction for company.
• Review, recommend modifications to help desk procedures; analyze, audit policies and procedures.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Up to 25%
12 months, Monday-Friday
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology
• 8+ years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting diverse networking and server environments
• Experience managing desktop environment including deployment, Application installation, and ongoing support technologies
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills
• Experience in senior-level help desk environment helpful
Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; ability to lift at least 25 pounds