11:59 is a business and technology consulting firm focused on delivering mission-critical work for private and public sector organizations.
Led by former Big 4 consulting executives, we have a deep bench of technology experts whose sole purpose is to help take clients’ business and digital transformation objectives from strategy through execution. For nearly 20 years, we have guided forward-thinking clients to discover their full potential and have delivered hundreds of projects and billions of dollars’ worth of project value to our clients.
Our culture and our values—including curiosity, collaboration, integrity, commitment, and respect—are core to who we are at 11:59. We take these ideals very seriously, and they guide us in our purpose to help our customers reach their full potential and focus on their mission-driven work. Any touchpoint between a prospect or client is further guided by our client experience model, and we care deeply about curating an elevated, outstanding experience.
- Define system architecture and specifications for cutting-edge features and cloud native architectures related to our current & future products.
- Develop and maintain the overall cloud architecture.
- Work with stakeholders to develop end to end Well Architected cloud solutions.
- Participate and lead in solution and design discussions using a cloud-based architecture
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to junior team members to deliver serviceable, reliable, and scalable applications.
- Collaborate within and across teams to solve complex problems
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of 11:59 application architectures.
- Develop IaaC templates for automatic provisioning of resources
- Create technical, functional, and operational documentation for applications.
- Work effectively in an Agile Scrum environment (JIRA) and follow our Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Use business requirements to drive the design of applications and technical architecture.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects (local and remote) to ensure applications meet requirement and performance goals.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of and ability to implement programming concepts such as polymorphism, encapsulation, application interfaces, etc.
- Participate in quality management reviews.
- Maintain and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities.
- B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field with 5+ years of software development experience (M.S. preferred).
- Minimum AWS SA Associate Certification, SA Pro preferred
- Strong experience in CI/CD environments and pipelines, especially in AWS.
- Strong experience with microservices based architecture.
- Strong AWS cloud platform experience.
- Strong DevOps tools experience (GitHub, etc.).
- Experience working with one or more of the following: cloud native technologies including server-less, container implementations, DevOps, CLI, databases, compute, storage, security and/or networks
- Experience with developing and/or scaled applications built with one or more of the following: .NET, Java, Python and/or other programming languages
- Experience with implementations of cloud architecture
- Responsible for managing a team of direct reports and leading teams/projects or workstreams where you were the decision -maker, coach, mentor, developed the team skills and/or managed conflict
Why work with us?
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401(k) matching