Streetsense is a global creative collective of placeshapers, brandbuilders, and storytellers. We make space for great experiences and shape what’s next. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence.
Our Uncommon Collective is currently seeking a Performance Marketing Specialist to join our growing Agency. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on!
The Performance Marketing Specialist is an innovator who uses data to inform the digital strategy in all aspects of search and digital marketing. They are analytical, strategic, detail-oriented, collaborative, and informative. They perform and oversee marketing campaign implementation (including SEO), activity, and improvements, followed by in-depth analysis and reporting of key performance indicators to share information and insights with the internal team and client. This person is looked upon as an adept lover of trends and all things digital who is responsible for maximizing client success.
- Actively participates in strategy sessions and client presentations.
- Identifies client goals to make sure they are properly tracked and the proper channels are being utilized to meet them.
- Designs digital marketing programs for clients based on business goals, including driving ROI/ROAs, leads, and qualified traffic.
- Ensures that all digital marketing efforts are consistent and seamless across platforms.
- Serves as an Agency subject matter expert on paid search marketing (SEM), display/programmatic, paid social advertising, and SEO.
- Refines Agency best practices and methodology for paid marketing, SEO reporting, and online channel management.
Day-to-day management of digital channels on behalf of our clients, including the delivery and success of:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Advertising Management
- Display Advertising Management
- Budget Management
- Lead Generation Management
Manages client digital marketing budgets and makes decisions on budget allocation across all paid platforms including, but not limited to, Google Ads, Google Display Network, Microsoft Ads, Meta Advertising, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Pinterest, and X (Twitter) Advertising.
Implements and manages strategy, structure, targeting, and building out of digital campaigns based on best practices in order to fulfill client KPIs.
Conducts on-site and off-site SEO audits and provides SEO materials for implementation.
Conducts extensive keyword research for client websites and utilizes this to drive entire SEO strategy.
Generates monthly client reports on marketing progress with detailed metrics and deep digital analysis to include:
- Website Performance
- Channel Performance
- Determined Success Metrics
Daily usage of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Meta Ads Manager, and Excel.
Monthly usage of Google Data Studio, Microsoft Ads, X (Twitter) Ads, Google Tag Manager (ad hoc), SEM Rush.
- Performs daily analysis, optimizations, and reporting on campaign results.
- Analyzes and optimizes performance across device types and multiple product lines.
- Implements ad-hoc projects to build data resources to enhance reporting and deliver smart, actionable insights.
- Monitors competitive landscape and stays current with SEM, SEO, and digital marketing trends.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Creative, Interactive, and Content to enhance digital campaigns and inform strategy based on data and performance.
- Builds and fosters client relationships through proactive and informative client communications.
- 2-5 years of experience in a digital marketing role; Agency experience a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products, particularly Excel.
- Understanding of digital advertising best practices.
- Ability to work from the office 2-3 days per week.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics 4, Google Data Studio, and Google Tag Manager.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising.
- Extensive knowledge of Meta Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, TikTok Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads, Twitter (X) Ads.
- Experience with SEM Rush, Google Search Console, AhrEfs, Yext, Screaming Frog, Moz.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal skills.
- Ability to multitask and be detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a passion for collaboration.
- Desire to learn new things and take measured risks.
- Ability to accurately translate findings into actionable changes to online marketing or website content with the goal of optimizing performance and supporting client goals.
- A thorough understanding of the many potential metrics as they relate to digital marketing.
- Experience with Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager.
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising platforms and their strengths and weaknesses.
- Experience in the e-commerce space a plus.
- Experience with using bid management platforms to manage paid search campaigns with large budgets / demonstrated ability to effectively manage high priority digital campaigns with annual budgets in excess of $1M – a plus.
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.