Quality, Service, Collaboration, Courage. Do you exhibit these values and wish to be around others that do too? Are you interested in making a difference in your community and the world? Are you looking for a place where you can grow and learn in a diverse, community-minded culture? If these statements resonate with you, Grand River Aseptic Manufacturing (GRAM) welcomes you to apply to join our community of dedicated individuals improving lives every day.
Overview of this Position:
The QC Lab Technician supports quality systems as they relate to the manufacturing and testing of cGMP drug products. These duties will include but are not limited to providing general laboratory support for sampling of raw material, incoming stability and finished product sample processing, basic physical testing, and inventory administration.
· An associate degree (or High School diploma/GED) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a laboratory environment.
· Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
· Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, etc.) and 0-2 years’ related work experience.
· Knowledge of quality control and assurance principles and procedures in a pharma, biopharma, and/or biotech manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
· Stock and maintain laboratory supplies. Monitor inventory levels and order or secure supplies as needed.
· Maintain laboratory environment in orderly, operable condition.
· Basic laboratory testing, sample and standard preparation, reagent preparation and maintenance, analysis.
· Use of appropriate respiratory equipment to complete assigned tasks.
· Document generation and filing for QC laboratory.
Full job description available during formal interview process.
What Sets GRAM Apart from Other Employers:
MEDICAL BENEFITS starting day 1: Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits are available to you and your family on your first day of work, with the company paying for 75% of the cost! Once eligible for the 401(k) program, all your contributions are immediately 100% vested, and you are immediately vested in GRAM contributions as well. We also offer generous off-shift premiums!
Paid VOLUNTEERISM starting day 1: GRAM encourages giving back to our community by offering 16 hours of paid volunteer time per calendar year!
PTO: Full-time employees accrue up to 17 days of time off per calendar year. You choose how to use this time for your vacation, sick, or mental health needs!
WELLNESS TIME OFF: We offer all employees one (1) paid day of Wellness Time Off (WTO) per quarter to invest in self-care, take some downtime, or whatever you choose.
PAID HOLIDAYS: We offer 10 paid holidays per calendar year with immediate eligibility!
PAY: Depends on Experience and is discussed during the interview process.