We are WorldatWork, a professional organization that sets the agenda in the field of Total Rewards. We specialize in globally respected certifications, relevant data, publications, content, and conferences, all of which are designed to advance our members’ leadership and help them influence great outcomes at their organizations. Founded in 1955, WorldatWork serves Total Rewards professionals throughout the world working in organizations of all sizes and every industry.
The role of the Senior Specialist, Sales Enablement is to support and enhance the effectiveness of all customer-facing channel teams by providing them with the tools, resources, and information they need to excel in their roles. In addition, you will analyze existing processes to make proactive recommendations for system improvements or new solutions. This position is a part of Customer & Partner Operations team but works with multiple departments within the organization including Sales, Product, Customer Experience, Technology, Finance, and Marketing.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Collaborate with IT and other departments to ensure seamless integration of tools into existing workflows.
· Evaluate, implement, and manage sales enablement tools and technologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
· Provide training and support on the effective use of Salesforce.
· Work to streamline and optimize the sales process for maximum efficiency.
· Generate reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the impact of sales enablement initiatives.
· Use data to make recommendations for adjustments and improvements to the sales enablement strategy.
· Collaborate with leadership to develop and maintain accurate forecasts.
· Create and curate collateral, presentations, and other relevant content.
· Provide ongoing training to keep the customer-facing channel teams updated on industry trends, product updates, and selling techniques.
· Assist in the management of sales contracts and agreements.
· Manage and execute sales enablement projects from conception to completion.
· Facilitate communication between sales, marketing, product development, and other relevant departments.
· Stay up to date on industry best practices and trends in sales enablement.
· Performs other duties as needed/assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
· 3-5 years of experience in sales, training, data analysis, or enablement.
· Knowledge of a wide variety of cloud-based applications.
· Aptitude to solve problems creatively, efficiently, and in a systems thinking framework.
· Possess superior analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks while considering both customer impact and business needs.
· Strong capability to develop and document clear processes and procedures.
· Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
· Excels working in ambiguous and complex situations.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI.
· Experience working with Salesforce.com or other Customer Relation Management system.
· Proficient in project management software (e.g., MS Project, Azure).
· General understanding of APIs, and ability to evaluate technical integration scenarios, preferred.
Disclaimer - The above information on this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.? Nothing in the job description constitutes an express or implied contract of employment or warranty of any benefits.? Employment at WorldatWork is a voluntary employment-at-will relationship for no definite period of time.?