We are recruiting students for our 2024 summer term intern program. These internships are paid and run full-time from May 13th through August 2, 2024. We are specifically looking for a well-organized and hard-working individual to intern with our team. The Marketing Intern will provide support for marketing events/exhibitions, help with coordinating trade shows, promotional fulfillment, and assist with the production of marketing materials and literature. This role is entry-level and is generally a good fit for those looking to gain experience or begin a career in marketing, sales, events, and client relations.
The internship assignments are designed to provide the students with real-life work experience and training in the day-to-day activities of a Marketing Associate. Our internships are part of our recruiting strategy to attract and retain highly qualified talent.
Enovation Controls specializes in complex projects, offering unparalleled expertise and innovative solutions. As a turnkey provider, we are dedicated to delivering game-changing technology and exceeding expectations. Our commitment to excellence is embedded in our core values, and we seek individuals who resonate with our values and thrive in our dynamic environment. With diverse teams and a focus on high-performance standards, we are proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work for four consecutive years.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide company store support.
- Offer administrative support with scheduling of internal and external event logistics such as hotel reservations, registrations, surveys, packing and shipping mailings, and event set-up.
- Maintain advertising calendar and coordinate with trade publications for deadlines and requirements.
- Support the company’s training department as needed.
- Provide proofing/editing for creative projects to ensure accuracy and branding compliance. Provide copywriting support as needed.
- Work with the Marketing Services team to format and distribute a range of documents and marketing materials (flyers, ads, brochures).
- Organize department files, including, but not limited to: image library, sales documents, marketing documents, and other duties as assigned.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in undergraduate (entering junior or senior year) or graduate level students actively enrolled in an accredited college program of Marketing Management, Global Marketing, Business Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration, Market Analysis.
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams.
- Experience with Website and Graphic Design.
- Ability to work well with others and meet deadlines and goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and self-starter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.