Enovation Controls has built a company and culture by living out our core values. We are looking for hungry, humble and smart people who will embrace their core values and thrive in a fun and rewarding culture. Enovation Controls is a learning organization that conquers complexity with high expectations and performance. The company’s teams are multi-disciplined and offer a wide variety of experiences. Great Place to Work has honored Enovation Controls as one of the Best Workplaces in Manufacturing and Production for three consecutive years.
We are recruiting a student for our 2024 summer term intern program. This internship runs full-time May 13th through August 2th. We are specifically looking for undergraduate or graduate level student actively enrolled in an accredited college program of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Cyber Security, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or related field. This role will work collaboratively on a daily basis with our Production, Engineering, and Information Technology departments.
The internship assignment is designed to provide the student real-life work experience and training in the day-to-day activities of a manufacturing facility. Our internships are part of our recruiting strategy to attract and retain highly qualified talent.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Work on assigned projects with the close supervision of mentor/supervisor/team member.
- Analyze the needs of stakeholders and capture project requirements.
- Design, test, and develop software to meet requirements.
- Recommend upgrades for existing systems and programs.
- Develop software modules that integrate well with a larger software project.
- Create various design documentation, such as diagrams, flowcharts, and models, as needed to guide development.
- Ensure desired functionality of a program during maintenance and testing of software.
- Document each aspect of a system or application as a reference for future upgrades and maintenance.
- Support deployed software projects by fixing bugs or addressing client concerns.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Cyber Security, or Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Programming, or related field.
- Demonstrates knowledge in C# (or other language capable of object-oriented programming) and/or SQL (through portfolio, transcript, or interview).
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Ability to work effectively with others and meet deadlines and goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, and self-starter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.