We are looking for an Electrical Engineering student to join our team of Summer 2024 Interns. These internships are paid and run full-time from May 13th through August 2, 2024. This role will work collaboratively, daily with our Engineering groups. The internship assignment is designed to provide the student with real-life work experience and training in the day-to-day activities in a manufacturing facility. Our internships are part of our recruiting strategy to attract and retain highly qualified talent.
Enovation Controls specializes in complex projects, offering unparalleled expertise and innovative solutions. As a turnkey provider, we are dedicated to delivering game-changing technology and exceeding expectations. Our commitment to excellence is embedded in our core values, and we seek individuals who resonate with our values and thrive in our dynamic environment. With diverse teams and a focus on high-performance standards, we are proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work for four consecutive years.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Work on assigned projects with support from your mentor/supervisor/team member.
- Design, maintain, implement, or improve electrical schematic and printed circuit board layouts.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating lab equipment, including multimeters, oscilloscopes, and spectrum analyzers.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by reviewing electrical specifications and requirements documents.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications and customer requirements through testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Engineering Physics, Mechatronics, Applied Physics, or related field.
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Ability to work effectively with others and meet deadlines and goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and self-starter.