The Warehouse Manager is responsible for all shipping/receiving, kit pack functions and inventory transactions. This role is expected to supervise completion of kits within an expected time frame and without error, as well as oversee the receipt of parts and material to ensure proper count, identification, traceability, and cycle counts to schedule.
Lead, Coordinate, and hold Accountable - 50%
1. Maintain the company culture and the company values by role modeling and coaching the desired behavior.
2. Mentor and train staff to maximize potential and ensure compliance to training matrix.
3. Cross-train staff to ensure shipping, receiving, kit packing and order pulling resources can be moved to meet demands.
4. Develop direct reports, use open door policy and give real time feedback on performance.
5. Ensure that quality and safety procedures are properly followed in the department and elevate concerns to Department Manager.
6. Monitor priorities for sales orders and material orders and assign employees to meet the needs of the organization.
7. Prepare information for morning huddles which includes daily work requirements and metric flow down.
8. Evaluate daily priorities and manpower available for the day and adjust accordingly.
9. Identify issues to be elevated to the Constraint Ops Meeting and communicate to the appropriate manager.
10. Troubleshoot problems relating to parts, material, and procedures and work to mitigate issues.
Order Management - 20%
1. Perform quality checks on Sales Orders to verify all parts are present and product meets quality requirements.
2. Stamp and close-out Sales Order kits in the system prior to moving to shipping and route nonconforming product to Quality.
3. Ensure part shortages are documented and elevated to purchasing.
4. Ensure parts are pulled following the FIFO methodology.
Inventory Management - 15%
1. Develop and maintain a schedule for cycle counts and assign areas of responsibility to employees to monitor cycle counts, expired material and cleanliness of area.
2. Ensure schedule is met and that employees count and clean their assigned areas as scheduled.
3. Evaluate and remove shelf life limited items to ensure they are not unintendedly used in production.
4. Reconcile cycle count variances in ERP system to ensure accurate accounting.
5. Elevate large discrepancies in variances to the Operations Director for review.
6. Ensure stocked parts are properly identified and placed in the correct location.
Collaboration - 10%
1. Collaborate with production and quality to monitor status of parts and products to ensure sales orders are filled on time.
2. Collaborate with production and planning to monitor status of parts and products to ensure material orders are filled on time.
3. Collaborate with purchasing on suspect orders and stocking issues.
Continuous Improvement - 5%
1. Work with direct manager to set and maintain a personal development plan to continue to grow skills and abilities,
2. Identify process improvements with the goal of increasing efficiency in the logistics processes and elevate to Operations Director.
3. Maintain a clean, hazard-free, and organized work environment to ensure safety and quality.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Minimum 5 years working in a parts pulling environment.
• Previous MRP/ Regulated environment experience.
• Previous supervisory experience required.
• Must have strong attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills.
• Basic math skills.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to write and execute department work instructions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers.
• Commitment to quality, safety, and ethical behavior.
• The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds.
Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987 to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking solutions to problems commonly found in factory-installed environmental control systems. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications, including fixed-wing and rotorcraft platforms.
ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components and engineering solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. Additionally, ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/ mechanical system design, development and production. Other capabilities include CNC tube fabrication, wire harness fabrication, circuit breaker/relay/control panel design and production, engineering, and testing services. The ACC test facility has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and identify areas where optimization can be realized.
Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. Every ACC system is FAA approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, or as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military.
What Sets Us Apart:
We do the right thing when no one is looking. Personal integrity is non-negotiable here.
At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements.
ACC is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25 and within 1 mile of public transportation. We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment - We work hard and play hard! Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.
Air Comm Corporation
1575 W. 124th Ave Ste 210
Westminster, CO 80234
AIR COMM CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
In accordance with U.S. export regulations, Air Comm Corporation has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export controls. It is possible that Air Comm Corporation may require authorization from the U.S. government in the form of an export license before providing an applicant or employee access to such technology and/or software code. When this is the case, employment is contingent upon Air Comm Corporation obtaining any required licenses or government authorizations prior to an applicant starting employment.