The Customer Service Representative is passionate about building relationships with customers to help them with custom label needs. As an interface between customers and production, the Customer Service department ensures that expectations and due dates are understood and communicated clearly. If you are a person with a passion to build relationships and help customers then this position is for you!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter orders/quotes into the system with accuracy
- Support customers through phone, email, and live chat conversations
- Handle Artwork bounces
- Handle proof approvals and contact customers with outstanding proofs
- Schedule orders for production
- Act as a product expert
- Provide exceptional service to retain customers
- Handle any issues with order and order changes
- Work with multiple departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaison between customer, production and prepress
- Manage customer expectations and understanding
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- The minimum education required for this position is a High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in manufacturing.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Computer savvy and comfortable with technology
- A charismatic and dynamic in-person and phone communicator
- Ability to handle conflict and manage customer expectations
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- Environment is typically general office, though the incumbent may spend short periods in the manufacturing environments with exposure including but not limited to dust, dirt, high noise levels and variations in temperature. Incumbent constantly required to hear, speak, articulate and use manual dexterity.
- Incumbent regularly required to use color vision, grasp, reach and sit for prolonged periods of time.
Brook & Whittle Ltd. is one of North America’s leading Sustainable Labeling Solutions providers, producing pressure-sensitive, flexographic and shrink sleeve labels for many of the nation’s leading brands. The company serves multiple consumer markets, including Personal Care, Beverage, Food, Nutraceuticals, Wine & Spirits, and Household Chemicals.
The company’s rapid growth can be attributed to its world-class staff of employees and its commitment to sustainability, print innovation, and the latest technological advancements. Wouldn’t it be cool to go into a store, pick up a product and say “we make that label”!
Our culture is first and foremost one of collaboration and teamwork. We hold ourselves to high professional, ethical, and fairness standards. We have zero tolerance for anything less. We celebrate our diverse workforce and reward good performance through our recognition program, advancement opportunities, and our compensation structure. We welcome you to consider being a part of this great team.
We’re passionate about leaving the planet better than we found it. But we can’t do it alone. We need trailblazers, independent and outside-the-box thinkers. People who are eager to learn, eager to succeed and have a passion for working as a team to solve technical and creative challenges.
At Brook + Whittle, we have the opportunity to do impactful work each and every day.
Brook & Whittle LTD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brook & Whittle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Brook & Whittle expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Brook & Whittle LTD’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.