AVMS is a nationally-trusted multimedia authority creating unforgettable meetings, presentations and special events. From intimate gatherings to galas and multi-venue conferences, we go the extra mile to provide the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking a full-time Audio Visual Technician to work at a successful hotel near the San Francisco Airport.
The Audio Visual Technician will be working with audio visual equipment in a hotel environment, and will work directly with our hotel and meeting customers to provide excellent customer service.
As an Audio Visual Technician, your day will consist of the following:
• Lead medium to large room/location setups from start to finish
• Coordinate vendors and outside technical support for events
• Operates equipment in a live show setting
• Works with sales team to clearly define customer expectations
• Communicate directly with clients or assist technicians with ensuring excellent customer service is provided
• Audio Visual live event setup experience, preferred.
• High degree of demonstrated customer service and hospitality skills. This includes a heightened sense of customer focus at all times to include the AV team as well as internal and external clients
• Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and/or business needs at other AVMS properties as necessary
• Set an example for professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner/specific worksite
• Ability to work varied and changing schedule (nights, weekends, early mornings included)
At the heart of AVMS is its people. We hire and reward the most talented and nimble people in the industry. Check us out at www.avms.com.
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.