Assist Night Planner with driver and customer requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist Night Planner answering the phone and responding to qualcomm messages.
- Perform customer service duties as assigned.
- Correct qualcomm errors by filling in any missing and needed information into Innovative system.
- Assist drivers with questions, concerns and procedures.
- Coordinate swap/relays to meet both customer and driver needs to enhance our service.
- Track the location of trucks for specific accounts using available resources.
- Communicate with customers if there is a problem or issue with the load.
- Enter data into the Innovative system.
- Follow up with Customer Service and Driver Managers regarding any outstanding issues.
- Report important information to the Operations team via the night report.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Attendance - Consistently reports to work as required and completes normal work hours.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Cooperation - An act or instance of working or acting together for a common purpose or benefit; joint action.
- Creative - Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Dependability - Capable of being depended on; worthy of trust; reliable.
- Follow Through - The act of continuing a plan, project, task, or the like to its completion to make sure the situation is resolved and appropriate individuals are updated.
- US Geography - Knowledge of the United States. State and city locations and the ability to use maps and other geographic references.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations while maintaining perspective and composure.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : One to two years related experience
General knowledge of Windows Operating System;
General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
TMW Suite experience helpful
Willing to work overtime, some holidays and weekends as requested and approved by supervisor.