Our Customer Care Liaison Will:
• Provide the first level of problem resolution for Encompass clients;
• Get to know and develop relationships over the phone with our clients;
• Greet callers in a way that makes them feel they are the most important person of the day;
• Use predefined decision trees, experience, and intuition to help prioritize and direct callers expeditiously;
• Be aware of availability of team members for support calls; and will
• Serve as a liaison in support calls to create a faster reaction without getting consumed in the process!
We have the coolest office building in NoCO, right on the banks of the Poudre, only a short walk from Old Town. We offer unique perks. Ask us about PTF. And we have the greatest team. Ask our Purveyor of Happiness.
We Are Looking For a Customer Advocacy Expert Who:
• Possesses at least a High School diploma or equivalent;
• Has an understanding of office administration, and productivity;
• Possesses an enthusiastically friendly voice and strong verbal communication skills;
• Takes initiative and thrives in an environment of multi – tasking and a fast pace;
• Demonstrates a “can-do” attitude, and knows how to convey that over the phone; and who
• Has a strong understanding of how to handle customers in a way that they value.
This Won’t Be the Right Environment for Those Who:
• Don’t delight in serving others;
• Have a default vocal tone that conveys disinterest;
• Move at a slow, methodical pace;
• Need a lot of handholding and detailed training;
• Can’t anticipate the unspoken and unanticipated needs of customers calling in for support.
Our values shape the way we work together and serve our customers. They provide insight into our goals of disrupting the industry, figuring out better solutions, and doing so as part of a fast paced, cohesive, fun-loving, and supportive team.
Compensation: $15/hour + benefits
Please note - Encompass will not sponsor applicants for work visas. At this time, we are only able to consider people who have the following status: Lawful Permanent Residents, Asylees, Refugees, and U.S. Citizens.