Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
ClassLink empowers over 21 million students and staff with instant access to a library of 6,000+ single sign-on apps from in the classroom or at home.
ClassLink Analytics provides essential usage data, so instructors can measure engagement and leaders can make informed purchasing and training decisions.
ClassLink Roster Server and OneSync use automation and open standards to make rostering and provisioning easier, more secure, and less time-consuming.
As a Data Management Intern for our Marketing Operations team, you'll be integral to maintaining accurate and efficient data systems. Your responsibilities will include data entry, validation, and maintenance tasks. You'll contribute to streamlined processes through audits and support for data quality initiatives and gain hands-on experience with data management tools. This role is perfect for someone who is detail-oriented, analytically inclined, and finds that a spreadsheet can make everything right.
- Proficiency in data analysis (e.g., Google Sheets, Excel, etc.) and database systems (e.g., Salesforce, SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Attention to Detail: The ability to notice discrepancies in data and ensure data integrity.
- Skill in creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation for databases and data processes.
- Effective communication skills to convey complex data-related concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Efficiently managing time and prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective project management skills with the ability to predict timelines, schedule sequence of events, and complete tasks.
- Currently enrolled in college (undergrad or graduate school)
- Ability to work 24 hours per week
- Must have your own computer with a camera
- Internship dates are June 17- August 16