Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
ClassLink empowers over 21 million students and staff with instant access to a library of 6,000+ single sign-on apps from in the classroom or at home.
ClassLink Analytics provides essential usage data, so instructors can measure engagement and leaders can make informed purchasing and training decisions.
ClassLink Roster Server and OneSync use automation and open standards to make rostering and provisioning easier, more secure, and less time-consuming.
Social Media InternJoin our team as a Social Media Intern and be a key player in elevating our digital presence. This role is perfect for a creative individual passionate about social media, digital marketing, and content creation. If you're a motivated self-starter with strong communication skills, apply now and bring your innovative ideas to our growing brand. If you're a creative self-starter with strong communication skills and a natural influencer, apply now and contribute your innovative ideas to our growing brand.
- Currently enrolled in HS (Junior or Senior) or College Student
- Proficient in using various social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and others.
- Knowledgeable about the latest social media trends, features, and updates.
- Basic graphic design skills or familiarity with tools like Canva for creating visually appealing content.
- Ability to create engaging and shareable content, including photos, videos, and captions.
- Ability to adapt writing style for different platforms and target audiences.
- Understanding of visual aesthetics and the ability to create visually appealing content.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for engaging with followers, collaborators, and brands.
- Effective time management skills to balance content creation, engagement, and other responsibilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Participation in online communities and events related to the influencer niche.
- Understanding of brand identity and the ability to align content with that brand.
- Currently enrolled in college (undergrad or graduate school)
- Ability to work 24 hours per week
- Must have your own computer with a camera
- Intership dates are June 17- August 16