The Full-Stack Website Developer at CUSG will work closely with a team of highly skilled programmers and designers who develop bespoke website solutions for banks and credit unions that are secure, engaging, easy to manage, and deliver specific business results. The ideal candidate will participate in the CMS implementation and page build out. This individual should also be well versed in accessibility guidelines, mobile-first, or responsive best practices, as well as SEO and Schema considerations. The Full-Stack Website Developer will help to remediate QA/accessibility issues as well as collaborate closely with clients to provide training, including pre- and post-launch assistance. The ideal candidate will help service clients through troubleshooting and perform short development sprints.
Only applicants residing in the following states will be considered: FL, IL, KS, MI, OH, PA, TN, TX, UT, & WI
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather input and feedback from stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Actively participate in thoughtful design critiques while also following and sharing the latest trends in design.
- Build and implement designs in a variety of CMS platforms.
- Write markup that meets Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and perform any necessary remediation.
- Construct pages in a manner that is consistent with SEO strategy.
- Make use of Open Graph metatags, microdata tagging, and page schema.
- Manage updates, improvements, and support for existing clients.
- Provide accurate estimates of project time involvement.
- Troubleshoot client websites and CMS or 3rd-party systems integrations.
- Research new tools, web development trends, and best practices to enhance the team’s strategy and process.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Kentico and WordPress CMS platforms.
- Strong understanding of development frameworks, including Bootstrap (12 grid), Parallax effects, and Flex.
- A cursory understanding of back-end programming languages such as PHP and .NET, including coding and security standards.
- Experience in WCAG 2.1, with an understanding of WCAG 2.2 standards.
- Must have a remote work location that is conducive to professional, video-based meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience with developing new processes.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Financial services industry knowledge preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay: We know your value and we’re not afraid to pay for it. We offer a competitive total compensation plan including salary, bonuses, and a 5% contribution to your 401k.
- Paid Time Off: Besides our competitive paid time off package, employees receive paid holidays and time off to volunteer.
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including all the necessities such as medical, dental, and vision. We even offer a virtual health option allowing you to video-chat with a medical professional as opposed to making your way to their office. Don’t need health insurance? An opt-out credit will be provided to you for waiving coverage.
- Opportunity for you to make an impact on the people we serve!
CUSG is a credit union service organization offering leading edge products and services in the areas of technology, marketing, HR performance and strategic advisory. Our company’s dedication to the credit union mission is reflected through service excellence to credit union clients, credit union system partners and credit union leagues spanning 48 states.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job.