Streetsense is a global creative collective of placeshapers, brandbuilders, and storytellers. We make space for great experiences and shape what’s next. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence. We are currently seeking a Performance Marketing Strategist, SEO Lead to join our performance marketing team.
If you think you have what it takes, read on!
The ideal candidate is highly skilled in SEO and website performance optimization, has deep analytics knowledge, specifically GA4, and is comfortable with Google Tag Manager for implementation of analytics tags, events, technical SEO elements, etc. You use data to inform the strategy in all aspects of digital marketing and showcase an analytical mindset. You love to scrutinize data, ask questions, and challenge answers in a positive and productive way.
Executing across a variety of industries including the real estate, hospitality, and the travel and tourism space, this role will oversee and implement global and local SEO strategy on websites and monitor and report on performance and ongoing optimizations. In this client facing role, you will also contribute to strategic plans and present SEO strategy across assigned accounts.
Working alongside other performance marketers, interactive designers and developers, content creators, and other strategist, you will also work to develop integrated campaigns designed to achieve the goals set by Streetsense and our clients.
This role reports to the Director of Performance Marketing.
- Actively participates in strategy sessions and client phone calls.
- Identifies client goals to make sure they are properly tracked and the proper channels are being utilized to meet them.
- Designs SEO strategies and other digital marketing programs for clients based on business goals, whether its leads, ROAS, qualified traffic, social engagement, or awareness.
- Serves as an agency subject matter expert on SEO (with potential for leadership on paid search & social advertising and other digital marketing disciplines).
- Monitors competitive landscape and stays current with SEO best practices, trends, and algorithm updates.
- Refines agency best practices and methodology for SEO and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Trains other team members in SEO best practices and standard tactics such as keyword research, metadata, image optimization, redirecting strategy, onsite technical implementation and local SEO.
- Implements global and local SEO for Streetsense clients – including initial website setup and ongoing optimization in order to fulfill client KPIs and website performance goals.
- Ongoing monitoring of website analytics and performance and collaboration with interactive and account teams to ensure optimal performance for clients.
- If working on full performance marketing program, day-to-day management of digital channels on behalf of our clients, including the delivery and success of social advertising, SEM, display, and lead generation.
- If working on full performance marketing program, manages client digital marketing budgets and makes decisions on budget allocation across all paid platforms including, but not limited to, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (X), LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, and display/programmatic networks.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a client-facing role, with 2-4 years of experience working directly with clients.
- Generates regular client reports on SEO and website performance (on a monthly and/or quarterly basis) with detailed metrics and deep digital analysis.
- Analyzes and optimizes performance across platforms, device types and multiple product lines.
- Implements ad-hoc projects to build data resources to enhance reporting and deliver smart analytical insights.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Content/Social, Interactive, and Creative teams to enhance digital campaigns and inform strategy based on data and performance.
- Builds and fosters client relationships through proactive and informative client communication.
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, agency experience a plus
- Understanding of website optimization/digital advertising and current best practices.
- Ability to work from the office 2-3 days per week
- Extensive Knowledge of Google Analytics 4, Google Data Studio, and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with SEM Rush, Google Search Console, AhrEfs, Yext, Screaming Frog, Moz
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multitask and pay attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a passion for collaboration.
- Desire to learn new things and not afraid to take risks.
- Ability to accurately translate data into actionable changes to online marketing or website content with the aim of refining strategy to support client goals.
- Knowledge attribution modeling and a point of view on those best practices a plus.
- Extensive Knowledge of Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising.
- Extensive Knowledge of Meta Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, TikTok Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads, Twitter (X) Ads
- Knowledge of e-commerce strategies a plus.
- Knowledge of email marketing strategy a plus.