Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
ClassLink empowers over 21 million students and staff with instant access to a library of 6,000+ single sign-on apps from in the classroom or at home.
ClassLink Analytics provides essential usage data, so instructors can measure engagement and leaders can make informed purchasing and training decisions.
ClassLink Roster Server and OneSync use automation and open standards to make rostering and provisioning easier, more secure, and less time-consuming.
Every summer ClassLink hires interns to join our team. As a ClassLink Intern you will be partnered with experts in the field of software development. You will work on projects that will introduce you to the field of education technology.
Do you want to create award winning cloud based technology solutions?
Our world class development team is looking for a full stack developer to join our team.
Do you have good problem solving skills?
We are looking for logical minds that can understand cause and effect and how to break down difficult problems, which is critical for programmers.
- Must be currently enrolled in highschool, or college (undergrad or graduate school)
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work 24 hours per week
- Must have your own computer with a camera
- Willingness to help participate on projects no matter how large or small with a positive attitude and the ability to learn on the go
- Ability to work independently and be proactive·
- Time management
- Must be able to work June 17- August 19
· Any experience with SQL, Express, Angular and Node.js
· Understand basic control structures and elements of programs like loops, variables, functions and potentially objects and classes.
· Understanding of best practices surrounding web technologies, such as HTML page structure and CSS formatting
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.