Job Description Summary
Reporting to the Director, Client Success, the Clinical Success Manager is responsible for growing and maintaining business within a defined territory/ region. Key activities will require engagement with account stakeholders to understand how SSI products can support their needs and those of their patients. The Clinical Success Manager will also support the Client Success Manager/s in providing clinical education and training programs that align with national sales goals and business strategies.
Principal Role, Responsibilities and Authorities
Clinical Account Management
· Responsible for meeting territory and regional sales goals in line with their compensation plan.
· Influential within account administration to impact decision-making processes and drive business.
· Develops and maintains strong and productive relationships with internal sales/technical teams, members of IDN c-suite, physicians, practice managers, and medical professionals.
· Collaborates with Client Success Managers and Cardiovascular Sales Executives to strategically identify key accounts and provides strategic plan to support business growth and objectives with clear, timely, and frequent communication with the Director, Client Success.
· Ensures thorough and appropriate communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
· Functions as the clinical subject matter expert to provide information and consistent messaging regarding SSI products, clinical outcomes and effectiveness.
· Proficient in using SSI’s training strategies to effectively demonstrate the clinical and outcomes driven effectiveness of SSI products so that customers may make an informed decision about the appropriateness of SSI products.
· Strategically plans, delivers and manages customer implementations, onsite support and troubleshooting.
· Executes standardized clinical education and training programs for on-site and/or virtual training with focus on presenting to specific stakeholders within the account.
· Evaluates current program objectives, metrics, and works with key stakeholders to maintain procedural adoption and outcomes.
· Responsible for keeping abreast of updates in technology and competitive landscape and reporting to sales organization.
· Shares/develops creative clinical solutions with management and adheres to communicating with appropriate person assigned to the identified project prior to initiating a task.
· Adheres to all company guidelines.
· Completes all required training, SOPs, and tasks on or before required deadlines.
· Completes and maintains account info in SF and assigned funnels as required.
· Maintains project updates using project management platform.
· Manages and completes other projects and duties as assigned.
· Minimum 3 years in customer facing sales roles in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, wound care or medical device industry required.
· For RN/LPN - 2 or more years clinical acute and/or post-acute care experience required.
§ For cardiovascular technologists, 2 or more years Clinical Cardiovascular Ultrasound or other diagnostic technologist experience preferred.
· Advanced knowledge of Windows/Office 365, and knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
· Positive attitude and willingness to be flexible to meet business and customer needs.
· Results-driven individual with the ability to work in a multi-deadline-driven environment.
· Willingness to travel extensively (up to 70%) within the domestic USA, mostly within assigned region.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
· Active RN license with associate or bachelor's degree
- Active credential as a Vascular Sonographer (RVT/RVS) or Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS/RCS) or another diagnostic technologist credential with associate or bachelor's degree in vascular ultrasound, or a related field.
Experience and Skills
· Excellent communication skills including presentation skills, writing and active listening.
· Self-starter and team player mindset able to determine and drive appropriate communications approaches with limited direction across cross functional teams.
· Strong work ethic, professionalism, business judgment and keen attention to detail.
· Ability to work and be flexible with hard deadlines, frequent assignment changes, periodic heavy workload, rapidly changing technology and adapting to dynamic business growth.
· Exhibit critical thinking, problem solving and sound decision making.
Semler Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.