The Cartoner is responsible for boxing cabinets in a manner that prevents damage to cabinet during shipment.
2nd Shift 4pm-2:30am
$20.00/hour starting + $3.00 night shift differential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses Packsize Machine to create custom carton.
- Wraps cabinet and places carton on cabinet in a manner that prevents denting, scratching, or damaging of cabinet while preparing for shipment.
- Labels cartons with proper move tickets and job number and places properly boxed cabinet on track for warehouse personnel.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows quality control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Grade Level: 3
Preferred skills and qualifications
- High school education or up to one-month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Entry Level Position- We will Train!
· 401(k) with Company match
· Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· Company paid short term disability and life insurance
· Paid time off
· Voluntary benefits
· Employee discount