Summary: Installs, maintains, and supports the usage of hardware and software systems. Performs moderately complex data and statistical analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Office IT environment. Documents, installs, maintains, upgrades, and replaces both hardware and software on computer systems. Assists local and remote employees with technology issues.
• Third-party system administration. Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security, and system groups for various software.
• Data analysis. Performs data analysis and reporting in support of various functions across JMI.
• Field support. Assists remote independent contractors with technology issues.
• Other. Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Attitude - positive and conducive to a strong team environment.
• Service – enjoys helping others.
• Communication - listens, writes, and speaks well.
• Accountable - works hard, smart, and independently.
• Learning-focused – quickly learns industry, company, product, and technology.
• Flexible – willing to work afterhours and weekends occasionally.
• Confidentiality – champions confidentiality related to data within internal and third-party systems.
Experience and Requirements:
• Associates degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant Information Technology field.
• Microsoft certification is preferred.
• Experience with Windows system administration, PC image creation, hardware and software troubleshooting, phone systems, networks, FTP, data storage systems and procedures, and third-party systems.
• Advanced Excel and data analysis skills. Statistical analysis experience is preferred.
• Experience in a support role for a small- to mid-size organization is preferred.