Hybrid Position; Generally Remote with Travel to client sites
We are 11:59, a professional services firm that helps forward-thinking public and commercial sector clients unlock the full potential of their transformation and modernization efforts. With a team led by former Big 4 Consulting Executives, we bring the Art of the Possible to life, delivering unbiased strategies that are independent from resource constraints, while generating true value and advantage based on what is possible today so that our clients are ready for tomorrow.
As a firm that’s built on the curiosity of our experts, we employ an integrated, agile talent model to deliver modern technology. Our clients hire us for our shared commitment to their mission, the collaborative approach of our team members, and our track record of delivering breakthrough solutions and results.
At 11:59, we don’t just showcase the art of the possible, we deliver it.
Automation Solution Architect Responsibilities
The Automation Solutions Architect should possess experience in designing and architecting SaaS-based autonomous enterprise software. This software aims to bring agility, assurance, and resiliency to IT and business operations solutions, seamlessly integrating with different technology stacks. The Automation Solutions Architect will collaborate with cross-functional teams, utilizing Digitate solutions to gain visibility into our clients' IT and Business Operations. This involves providing insights, predictive analytics, and monitoring capabilities to ensure better control and risk management. The primary focus will be on assisting our clients in modernizing business operations through the implementation of AI, ML, and Automation.
- Must have experience in at least two IT IS support and business operations.
Hands on system design experience covering any of the following areas:
- MS Windows Technology
- Database (SQL or Oracle)
- ITSM Tools (such as BMC, CA etc.
- Storage Solutions (such as Netapp, Hitachi, EMC, etc.)
- Orientation in IT Service management (ITIL)
Experience in Analysis, Design, Development and debugging skills.
Good interpersonal communication skills.
Experience in analyzing the issue and providing quick resolution.
Ability to adopt a leadership role wherever necessary.
Automation Solution Architect Requirements
· 3+ years' experience with SaaS-based Solution experience across a variety of fields (Digitate experience would be a plus)
- Understand Solution Design and develop solution
- Maintain solutions and reflect all changes in client’s environments.
- Troubleshoot deployment execution problems and work to resolve them.
- Use Tools, Scripting to complete solution implementation.
- Able to multitask.
- Self-reliant and work with minimal supervision.
Added advantage – Customer Facing Experience, Experience / Exposure to ITSM, Orchestrators, Middleware’s, Databases
Up to 25% travel is likely for this position.
Work With Us
· Competitive pay
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· Unlimited Paid Time Off
· 401(k) matching
· 100% Remote
Applicants must be able to work in the United States without the need for current or future visa sponsorship. No Corp to Corp.