Want to work at a company committed to enabling economic growth through predictive cloud software? Do you want to get in on the next phase of growth for a software company with an amazing brand legacy and over 900 customers?
At IMPLAN, we enable consultants, governments, academic researchers, economic development organizations, and companies to understand economic impacts – and most importantly, how to leverage them.
We have been around for over 40 years and are entering the next phase of growth fueled by our cloud software platform. Reception has been exceptional, we have an excellent lead investor, and we are ready to accelerate!
Employment with IMPLAN would provide you the opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing SaaS company where your contributions have a direct impact on the company’s success. Our culture supports a supportive and collaborative work environment with a team that is passionate about what they do!
We are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join our team who will play a crucial role in driving our company’s revenue growth.
- Qualify and advance inbound marketing leads, ensuring a seamless transition from potential client interest to active engagement.
- Proactively generate new sales opportunities through targeted outreach, networking, and leveraging existing contacts.
- Collaborate closely with Regional Sales Managers to develop and execute sales strategies, ensuring alignment with company goals.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of IMPLAN’s products, services, and value proposition to effectively communicate and sell to prospects.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas, contributing to the overall success and growth of the company.
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product teams on clients needs and market trends, helping to shape future offerings and strategies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in the company CRM system, ensuring transparency and consistency in sales activities.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience as an Sales Development Representative or Business Development Representative with a proven track record of success.
- At Least one year of experience in a closing role, demonstrating the ability to seal deals and meet quotas.
- A fundamental understanding of SaaS business models and comfort in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and intrapersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and foster relationships with clients and team members.
- Goal-orientated, with a relentless drive to achieve sales targets and contribute to the company's growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably with a background in economics or a related field.
What We Offer
At IMPLAN, we have crafted a collaborative and welcoming workplace focused on achieving the specific goals laid out by our community. We are always seeking agile, engaged, and high caliber people to join our team. We offer a comfortable office environment, work from home option, company social outings, and a workweek that ends at 3pm on Fridays. Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, and Basic Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement 401k plan with Company Match
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and 10 Company Paid Holidays
In addition, a successful Inside Sales Executive position with IMPLAN would provide an inside track to become a Regional Sales Manager as those positions become available with the company’s growth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veterans status, or other legally protected status.