Streetsense is a global creative collective of placeshapers, brandbuilders, and storytellers. We make space for great experiences and shape what’s next. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence. We are currently seeking a motivated Senior Digital Strategist to join our growing Agency team.
If you think you have what it takes, read on!
A successful candidate should have a strong background in copywriting, developing content for digital realms, and brand storytelling across all mediums. We are looking for individuals with entrepreneurial drive who are excited to work in a fast-paced agency environment. This content-focused role bridges our brand strategists and interactive UX designers, and interfaces regularly with analysts, graphic designers, social media marketers, planners, architects, and interactive specialists from across the company.
This Role Is You If:
- You specialize in writing with UX in mind, mastering the ability to adapt style and voice across platforms
- You can confidently extrapolate short- and long-form content from brand guidelines and high-level strategy documents
- You have a keen interest in the phygital — leveraging digital media to amplify place brands and real-world experiences
- You independently craft, edit, and proofread content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency
- You have an intuitive understanding of what makes web design work — you’re not going to code it yourself, but you have ideas (lots of them!) about how a page should look and function
- You thrive in collaborative environments, easily working in tandem with designers, writers, and other departments that may share responsibility on specific projects
- You are a clear, honest, and open communicator with a solutions-oriented mindset, welcoming feedback and offering constructive critiques across skillsets
- You have a natural curiosity in emerging tech, testing the latest creative tools, and identifying upcoming design trends
- We encourage candidates with either a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field to apply
- 3+ years professional experience in an agency environment or similar, with a focus on UX and content strategy
- Ability to build strong relationships, work collaboratively, and mentor other creative individuals
- Passion for written and verbal communication, as well as the ability to write for a diverse audience at a high level
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to create solutions for our clients
- Excellent presentation/public speaking skills
- Ability to successfully lead and/or participate in multiple projects within tight timelines
- Effective time management, as well as strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite as well as UX tools (Figma)
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Open to travel as necessary
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.