• Job Type: Full-Time
• Job Category: Outside Sales SW Territory - California, Nevada, Arizona
• Location: Remote Home Office, United States
• Salary: Based on experience. Base + commission
• Required Travel: 20% to 25%
Do you love sports?
Do you have a passion for the sport of volleyball and/or basketball?
Are you in the market for a fast-paced job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your excellent sales ability?
We would love for you to join our team as an outside sales representative. In this position, you would have the opportunity to develop your own sales territory in the southeast by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new customers to drive business. If you are hard-working, dedicated and competitive with a love and appreciation for sports, Baden Sports could be the ideal company for you!
We at Baden Sports believe that in Play, we find that rare convergence of body, mind and spirit. Play connects us to our family, our communities and our friends and in it, we find purpose and learn the meaning of sacrifice, teamwork and perseverance. We believe play is sacred and vital.
It is our Mission to create products and experiences that honor the importance of sports within individuals and communities; inspiring play in all that we do.
Our team thrives on this mission and pursues it through passion, creativity, and innovation.
We are a family owned and operated company located in Renton, Washington with a nearly 40-year history of building world-class sporting goods. Come join us as we continue to build the team of the future.
• Maintain and grow volleyball sales, both in high school and club markets.
• Maintain and grow sales with the sporting goods dealer network.
• Maintain and grow sales with sports camps (High Schools, Colleges, youth organizations, etc).
• Identify opportunities to improve sales performance.
• Build partnerships within your territory for long term success.
• Monitor market conditions in relation to our competitors.
• Partner with marketing to promote products and opportunities
• Attend tournaments, trade shows, conferences, and clinics within your territory.
• Submit sales activity reports (every two weeks) and maintain updated records for sales leads.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Experience in sales field (outside sales) preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
• Capable and proficient at multitasking.
• Working in a team environment while also being self-motivated and working independently.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Ability to travel frequently, as required of the job.
• High energy person with a drive for success.
• A passion for and experience in American team sports is a big plus
• Must be Customer Focused
• This is a full-time, exempt position working from home
• This position does not include a relocation package.
• Base salary + commission on sales
• Smartphone, laptop computer, printer
• Matching product discounts
• 401(k) retirement plan, with company match
• Competitive compensation
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, company paid life insurance
• Company Success Share program
In keeping with the Company's commitment to the communities in which it does business, we are an equal opportunity employer. This means that to the fullest extent required by local law, employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (which state law may define to include gender identity/expression, transgender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and gender stereotyping), sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, covered marital status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please note all job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
Proficient in standard business computer applications (e.g. MS Office, CRM, ERP systems)
Traveling the SW territory (California, Nevada, Arizona), a minimum of 2-3 times annually for in person presentations.
This job requires up to 25% travel within your region. Overnight travel may be expected.
Requires travel to Baden Sports HQ in Renton Washington 2-4 times per year for training and meetings