At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard—and win big—while crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Interested?
Springbuk’s Director of Carrier Relations will create and execute our engagement strategy with health plans, carriers, and TPAs/PBMs, driving business outcomes for Springbuk and faster time to value for our clients.
If this sounds like you, explore the job specifics below. You might be exactly who we’re looking for, and we’d love to get in touch!
- Serve as the executive sponsor between Springbuk and carriers creating strong communication channels.
- Create innovative and impactful business agreements with carriers with the end goal of:
-faster time to value for our clients
-faster resolution time for clients’ issues
-improved data accuracy
- Negotiate fees and data delivery timelines with major carriers
- Partner with our legal team to determine the structure of legal agreements for the benefit of Springbuk and our mutual clients.
- Serve as the key point of escalation for widespread carrier issues (e.g. delayed data delivery)
- Educate Springbuk teams on the structure and business model of carriers, strengthening our engagement with them across all levels of the business
A successful candidate will have:
- Extremely strong communication and persuasion skills
- 10+ years business experience
- 5+ years working with or in an insurance carrier as a network relationship or development manager or similar role
- 3+ years project management experience
- 3+ years contract negotiation and/or procurement experience
- Technical literacy and conceptual understanding of healthcare data, including how data is formatted and transferred between systems
- Ability to travel approximately 15-20%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.