The QA Manufacturing Specialist has primary responsibility for handling all front office operations as outlined below.
Responsibilities: Including but not limited to:
- Ensure that the daily batch request list, provided by Materials Management, conveys to accurate and on-time issuance of production and non-commercial batches.
- Request issuance of batches with related labels (bulk and IP). Updating production board accordingly.
- Consolidate information regarding batches on production data roster spreadsheet used by Manufacturing Operations, Account Services, and Materials Management.
- Maintain weekly & quarterly reporting of current production of materials processing and finished production.
- Maintain communication with Technical Services Department to ensure that all requirements for validated products, with respect to manufacturing operations, are accurate, current, and complete.
- Act as a liaison between Manufacturing Operations, and Account Services. Provide estimated completion dates.
- Review of MMR documentation and special instruction for new products.
- QA Review of Master Manufacturing Records, Change Controls and Deviations.
- Routing of MMR for proper department/Customer approval.
- Supervise front desk/office functions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management.
Education and Experience:
• Associate degree required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Knowledge of good manufacturing practices and good documentation practices required.
• One-year related work experience in quality assurance preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, working knowledge of MS Office.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Motivated and detail-oriented, with exceptional organizational skills.