We have an immediate opening for a Residential Support Coordinator to provide supervision and leadership for the Residential Program in Jefferson City, which provides services to those with serious mental illness. Full time, 8-hour shifts 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm with rotating weekends. Will be part of the residential supervisory on-call rotation. Must obtain CPI, CPR, First Aid, and Level One Med Aide certification (will train). Position is eligible for full benefits including medical insurance, paid holidays, paid leave, and a 403 (b) retirement plan.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide oversight/monitoring/support/supervision for residential staff(Residential Support Specialists)
- Ensure facility has a caring, homelike and welcoming atmosphere
- Provide clinical leadership and training to residential staff including running/attending staff meetings, monitoring clinical documentation and ensuring staff demonstrate supportive and caring interactions with residents while teaching rehabilitation skills
- Provide interventions with residents to assist them with meeting their goals, learning new skills and improving their coping skills and symptom management skills. Clearly document clinical interventions in progress notes. Write a weekly clinical summary for assigned residents.
- Coordinate with other facility supervisors to complete scheduling for the facility and ensure staff coverage requirements are met
- Implement, monitor, and abide by company policy
- Know and implement all applicable licensure requirements
- Monitor medication supply, ensure accurate physician order are on file and electronic medical record is accuate
- Administer medications, transcribe physician orders, and complete/track medications reorder
- Follow menus and ensure food stock is maintained
- Ensure staff maintain a safe, clean and organized household environment for the residents and complete cleaning and safety checks
- Must complete application and submit resume at www.mo-newhorizons.com . EOE.
Qualifications: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, human services, or related fields or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Experience in the mental health field preferred.