Swimlane is looking to hire a rockstar Product Marketer. Do you thrive on challenge and love a start-up environment? Do you love data and crafting compelling stories? The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) fills a strategic role working with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of our products. The PMM is at the center of it all - helping product management to improve offerings and enabling sales and marketing to execute successfully.
The ideal candidate understands the cybersecurity market and has a solid background in product marketing and the related go-to market-activities, including competitive research, positioning and messaging and sales enablement. The PMM will be expected to wear many hats and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment where the right attitude, energy and willingness to learn and contribute is critical.
- Market Intelligence—Be the expert on our market, competition and buyers and then educate internal stakeholders to help drive informed improvements and decisions.
- Messaging—Collaborate with product management, sales and marketing to develop product and buyer positioning, messaging and tools.
- Product Launch —Work hand-in-hand with product management to successfully launch our products and services.
- Evangelize —Become a Swimlane thought-leader through published content and speaking engagements. Assist with and contribute to the Swimlane Community to answer customer/prospect question, create relevant content, and facilitate broader adoption of security automation and orchestration.
- Sales Enablement— Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.