The District Manager is responsible for overseeing operations of 15-18 aquatic facilities and is a seasonal position. Responsible for client satisfaction, employee engagement and pump room operations.
- Responsible for communicating feedback to employees; consisting of praise, coaching and discipline
- Responsible for communicating escalated employee, client issues and concerns to Regional Managers
- Responsible for holding lifeguards to the standard of the American Red Cross certification, the Ohio Revised Code and Hastings Water Works standards and policies
- Responsible for all documentation to be properly completed, facility cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Trains lifeguards to specific facility policies and procedures, along with Hastings Water Works policies and procedures
- Addressing and solving client service issues in a prompt and professional manner
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Responsible for basic pool service knowledge; which may include, but not be limited to: Backwash pool filter system, cleaning pump baskets, cleaning skimmer baskets, managing chemical feeder, replacing chemical injectors, balancing pool chemistry, priming a pool pump.
- Ability to supervise a team of 20+ employees
- Ability to adapt to change priorities quickly
- Lifeguard in need situations. Must pass and obtain your Red Cross Lifeguard Certification before the season..
- Responsible for daily review and approval of completed work items by Lifeguard staff.
- Responsible for inventory management of supplies and chemicals at facilities within designated district
- Superior client service orientation
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal, and public speaking, including active listening
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is energetic, driven, and able to motivate others
- Must be able to motivate and address personnel and attitude issues
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to address performance issues in a timely and professional manner
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record. Must have drivers license for minimum of three years
- Must have a smartphone