** INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK 11/29 ! APPLY HERE AND EMAIL HIRING@WPESERV.COM TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT **
Welding job includes the following:
- Performs welding jobs using electric, acetylene and/or arc-air equipment.
- Evaluates and coordinates welding needs and repairs as necessary.
- Prevents damage to machinery, equipment, tools and material.
- Maintains a good housekeeping in the work areas.
- Comply 100% with PPE requirements and actively participate in department safety, demonstrate excellent safety practices and behaviors which conform to safety policies and procedures.
- Replace or assist other workers as needed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Use common shop manufacturing math to include adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing fractions and conversion of decimals.
- Perform operator preventative maintenance on overhead crane, forklift, and welding/ cutting equipment.
- Safely operate band saw for cutting tubular product according to drawing.