This position will be responsible for providing area field safety auditing, customer safety interface and support of safety training delivery, regulatory compliance and incident investigation across all company operating areas.
- Observe and mentor company operations personnel in safe work planning and practice.
- Conduct field safety audits for all company operating areas to ensure regulatory compliance and continuous improvement of overall safety performance.
- Assess company compliance with customer safety requirements and create remedial plans to address deficiencies.
- Assist with investigation of incidents and creation of corrective actions as needed.
- Participate in company safety and environmental policy and procedure development as required.
- Provide safety training to company employees including, but not limited to PEC.