- Maintain Office
- Open & close office
- Answer phones, take messages for manager
- Maintain office supplies, maintain office equipment
- Handle mail
- All paperwork should be processed promptly and filed in accordance with instructions from corporate office
TRACK AND VERIFY PURCHASES
- Work with area manager to keep them informed about all purchases
- Field Clerk should maintain safety records including:
- Employee training
- Safety equipment distribution
- “Hours-on-site” reports
- Clerk should also gather and report regulatory information pertaining to CDL drivers and any other federal/state regulation monitoring relating to the company business at the field office location.
LIAISON TO CORPORATE OFFICES
- Field clerk is responsible for transmitting information from the field manager to corporate offices and from the corporate office to the field manager.