Cazenovia Recovery is a great place to work! We offer many benefits and extras to our staff members. This position is responsible for coordinating services for recovery, employment, education, support groups, and housing.
- Assists residents in obtaining housing that meets standards of quality set by HUD
- Facilitates relationships between resident and landlord/property manager, and advocates for residents when necessary.
- Provides case management, including enhancement of adult daily living skills such as self-care, nutrition, and sanitary skills
- Visits apartments at least twice a month with actual time frames determined by resident needs.
- Accurately completes case notes, individual housing plans, and other necessary documentation in a timely manner
- Coordinates individual housing goals and appropriate sources for referrals to obtain resources.
- Supports and encourages resident participation in educational or vocational programs.
- Master's degree in Human Services or related field and a minimum of six months' human service experience. Field placement as an intern may be applied to the required human service experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services or a related field and a minimum of one year human service experience. Field placement as an intern may be applied to required human service experience.
- Associate's degree in Human Services or a related field and two years' human services experience in the appropriate field. Field placement as an intern may be applied to required human service experience.
- Must posses a New York State driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Thank you for your interest in employment with Cazenovia Recovery Systems. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants whose experience and skills match an open position. Interviews will only be scheduled with qualified candidates.