Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company hiring Generator Technicians!
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus offered for the right candidate!!!
If You Are Seeking:
• Daily Challenges
• Ownership of Your Role
• A Friendly Team Environment
• A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
• Seeking Constant Improvement
• Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Our Generator Technicians are responsible for:
• Servicing customer generators, including; troubleshooting, repair, Planned Maintenance Services and start-ups
• Performing maintenance on automatic transfer switches
• Processing required paperwork
• Maintaining parts inventory on service truck
• Care, cleanliness and upkeep of truck maintenance
• Providing recommendations to customers for needed repair work
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for our Generator Technicians, including:
• Competitive pay with Bonus Potential
• Regular day shift hours with overtime potential
• Advancement Opportunities
• Excellent benefit package
• Paid Time Off
• Tool Allowance
To Find More Reasons You Want to join our Generator Technicians at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
• YouTube: Buckeye Power Sales
• Facebook: Buckeye Power Sales
• LinkedIn: Buckeye Power Sales
Salary is based on skills and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE
Sign On-Bonus: $1,000 paid at time of hire and $1,000 paid after 90-days of employment.
**Employee Referral bonuses will not be paid if a sign-on bonus is offered.**
Job Requirements for Generator Technicians:
• Valid Driver's License with ability to meet and maintain company insurance criteria
• DOT Medical Card (or ability to obtain)
• Prior Generator Experience Highly preferred
• Experience servicing Diesel engines
• Military, EGSA, or factory certification highly desirable
• Ability to comprehend and troubleshoot from wiring schematics
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with proficiency in English