Mininum of 2 years of experience preferred in servicing and/or installing the following categories: Security, Video Surveillance, Access Control, Remote desktops, wireless and hardwired networks. Position will be responsible for servicing internally and throughout the Western PA market and at special times, across the United States.
- Troubleshoot, Install, configure, support or test products/platforms related to security equipment and software/hardware at customer locations.
- Training and assisting clients remotely and externally on use of installed products and systems.
- Perform upgrades to systems and additions in order to increase productivity, functionality, and usability.
- Coordinate with multiple departments in the company to contribute to the overall completion and success of vast jobs throughout the company.
- Attend trainings, meetings and workshops for the purpose of conveying information that will be essential in performing job functions.
- Coordinate with personnel to update information about jobs and work orders and providing/advising necessary information for the decision-making processes related to customer jobs.