Key Result Areas:
• Follow direction of management in performing daily assigned tasks.
• Provide leadership and guidance to line operators to achieve required production targets.
• Participate in the training of liner operators to insure they perform tasks correctly and safely.
• Follow documented standard work instructions to perform assigned tasks.
• Contribute to overall plant safety by personally working safely, and actively participating in plant safety initiatives, audits, and training.
• Complete higher level production duties including, but not limited to, operating production equipment to produce quality product per established procedures and training.
• Maintain well organized work area through adhering to plant standards and regular housekeeping duties.
• Contribute to problem solving efforts by supplying necessary data collected in performing duties, and communicating with technical staff.
• Work well with colleagues and staff to perform daily duties in an efficient and cooperative manner.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Working Relationships: Works closely with Quality and other production employees
Qualifications and Experience: Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Skills & Abilities:
• Able to do repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities
• Safe work attitude
• Team oriented