Cazenovia Recovery is a great place to work! We offer many benefits and extras to our staff members. This position is responsible for conducting mental health assessments, carrying a caseload, development of individual service plans, assisting in the development of a healthy mental state, and overall monitoring of residents’ involvement in implementation of a sober support network.
- Conducts mental health assessments and makes accurate diagnoses.
- Is responsible for carrying a caseload.
- Works with residents to develop and reach treatment goals and revises goals as needed.
- Provides residents with realistic crisis and/or safety plans as needed.
- Conducts scales with residents to measure any increases or decreases in symptoms and adjusts interventions accordingly.
- Coordinates with psychiatrists as needed.
- Maintains up-to-date clinical documentation, progress notes, treatment plans, and discharge plans.
- Collaborates with other clinical and medical staff members in advocating for residents during Medicaid managed care and insurance company reviews.
- A CASAC, CASAC Level 2, Advanced or Master’s level CASAC or other Qualified Health Professional qualification.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services or related field and a minimum of three years’ supervised counseling experience. Field placement as an intern may be applied to the required counseling experience.
- Must possess a New York State driver’s license with an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Cazenovia Recovery Systems. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants whose experience and skills match an open position. Interviews will only be scheduled with qualified candidates.