We’re looking for a part-time Staff Accountant to help us with accounting and related support in our growing software company. This position will provide visibility into different aspects of accounting and you will be responsible for a variety of accounting functions. This position will report directly into the Associate Controller and is based out of our headquarters in Burlington, MA.
QuickPivot is the premier customer data platform for brands looking to know, target and engage their customers. Our technology empowers marketers to rapidly make data-driven decisions and develop advanced cross-channel campaigns that drive timely, relevant customer experiences. QuickPivot allows brands to consolidate, cleanse, match and enrich all of their first party data and activate it to any endpoint to support strategic marketing campaigns. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting (can be in-progress)
• 0-2 years of relevant experience preferred
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
• Strong knowledge of GAAP
• Ability to handle large volume of confidential information
• Microsoft Dynamics SL
• Coding all invoices to correct account and sub account
• Identifying any invoices that have special tax implications i.e. use tax, 1099
• Keeping and maintaining the prepaid schedule and identifying the terms of the agreement
• Own the accounts payable process, working with the corporate Accounts Payable team to ensure timely approval and payments for all invoices
• Creating journal entries for all expense processes in accordance with GAAP and company policy
• Assist with monthly close processes including reconciling entries and invoicing
• Ad-hoc projects for management and large department projects
• Ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks
• Keep monthly reconciliations for specific balance sheet accounts including prepaid, accrued accounts, and fixed assets