We are currently seeking a Data Maintenance Coordinator to join our Information Technology team.
Downtown Denver, CO (Parking included)
Salary Range: $16.25 - $17.25 per hour depending on experience
Reports to: Chief Information Technology Director
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter new members and associated information into our system (Personify360).
- Update our system when member organizational data changes.
- Provide 1st tier web support for our members primarily associated with them logging into employerscouncil.org and using applications to update their own information.
- Support our employees as it relates to understanding and maintaining the member data within our system and providing instruction and coaching as necessary.
- Contribute to process improvement opportunities and occasionally participating in system testing.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty, competently and in a timely manner. The individual must demonstrate initiative and the ability to be a problem solver, in what can be a fast paced environment.
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- College degree preferred or equivalent
- Verbal and written communication
- Detailed oriented
- Phone skills
- Problem solving
- Microsoft Office
- Website navigation