Do you have what it takes to keep up with one of the fastest-growing companies in America?
If you work hard, play hard and your tail’s always wagging, there may be a place for you at the most innovative name in pet insurance – Petplan!
Our headquarters are buzzing with talented professionals – and their pets! – who are helping Petplan turn the pet insurance industry on its tail. We’re looking for candidates who can balance the wisdom that comes from solid work experience with the passion to push the limits and always take a fresh approach.
We love people who come to work to create, collaborate and contribute – and have fun doing it! In spite of our explosive growth, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit, which means we work as a team, celebrate each other’s achievements and give it all we’ve got, every day.
The Communications Manager will focus on planning and executing communication-related activity for Petplan. Reporting to the VP of Creative and Communications, they will drive the execution of Petplan’s integrated marketing campaigns across key channels.
• Develop plans, budgets, and timelines, ensuring progress-to-plan, as well as track critical project achievements
• Manage external partners to develop best-in-class integrated campaigns (briefing, providing strategic feedback, production oversight)
• Partner with performance marketing and creative teams to optimize creative across channels
• Develop and execute campaign strategy
• Author and vet marketing briefs
• Drive company’s creative development
• Day-to-day coordination of creative and communications activities
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related discipline preferred
• 3+ years of experience, either brand-side or at a creative agency, managing integrated marketing campaigns
• Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
• Sound understanding of integrated marketing and proven ability to manage multiple projects and work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines
• Exceptional organizational, follow-up, brainstorming, and interpersonal skills
• Strategic thinker and team player with a creative eye
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, and fact-based decision-making skills
• Excellent attention to detail and results-oriented mentality
• Proficiency with project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Experience with one or more project management software/s such as Trello, Asana, or JIRA
The position is full-time and employees receive competitive compensation. Other perks for the Petplan team include health, dental, 401K, paid vacation, pet insurance and lots (and we mean LOTS) of food!
At Petplan, it’s not just about what we get, but what we give; each employee receives one additional day of paid time per calendar year to devote to volunteering for the charity of their choosing. Our “Petplanthropy” program empowers employees to give back to the causes they believe in, as well as work together to support the company’s “pet” projects, like raising funds for MS Service Dogs, organizations like the North Shore Animal League and animal health researchers like the Morris Animal Foundation.
Petplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.