EastView at Middlebury is always accepting expressions of interest from job seekers who are interested in working in part-time or on-call / per-diem capacity in most functional areas of our facility.
If you have experience and an interest in joining our team in any of the capacities below, we want to hear from you.
Residential Care: RNs, LPNs, Resident Care Assistants / LNAs
Culinary Services: Cooks / Food Prep, Servers, Dishwashers
Concierge / Front Desk Staff
Each role has different responsibilities and differing shifts. Please identify the role(s) and preferred shift(s) in your on-line application materials.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
• Some positions may require a high school diploma or GED;
• Prior experience in a care facility or hospitality related setting preferred but not required;
• Most positions require the ability to be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds;
• Must have knowledge of principles and processes for providing high level customer and personal services;
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail required;
• Strong interpersonal communication skills required;
• High level of reliability, follow-through, discretion and integrity required;
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment;
• Must be an energetic and enthusiastic collaborative team player;
• U.S. citizenship or a current, valid U.S. work permit is mandatory.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of this on-line application process:
* A letter of application explaining your interests and your individual qualifications for this opportunity;
* A current resume in reverse chronological format or complete a comprehensive and detailed on-line application;
* Applicants must be able to provide list of at least 2 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
EastView at Middlebury is committed to advancing a supportive and rewarding workplace. We offer a work environment that depends on teamwork and is filled with opportunities to share joy and friendship while assisting others in their own homes and throughout our community.
EastView at Middlebury is an Equal Opportunity Employer