The entry-level Salesforce Administrator will be an important member of our Technology team. This is a great opportunity for someone that has less than one-year Salesforce Administrator experience or a budding admin that has recently completed a Salesforce Administrator course and is looking to gain experience working in a production org. Ongoing training and development will be provided to the right candidate to support their growth as a Salesforce Administrator.
This is a part-time remote position.
Key job functions
- Basic data management for the organization (data exports, data storage, and data cleanliness)
- Assist users in the creation of reports and dashboards
- Creating new users, managing profiles and permission sets
- Working with third-party applications that are integrated with BSF’s Salesforce instance
- Work collaboratively with the Technology department and other BSF departments to improve business process
- Process support tickets for technology related needs throughout the organization
Required experience, skills, background
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience or training as a Salesforce Administrator with a basic understanding of workflow rules, validation rules, page layouts, customizations, reports and dashboards, record types, custom objects, and user profiles
- Ability to troubleshoot and train users, often remotely
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to work with a collaborative Salesforce team
- Tech-savvy and skilled in working with Mac and Windows OS, Google Apps, and Box.com
- Travel is required to attend meetings, trainings, events, etc. Limited out-of-town and overnight travel is required.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary to carry out key job functions
About Blue Star Families
With more than 150,000 members in over 35 communities and chapters worldwide, Blue Star Families touches more than 1.5 million military families every year. Through our research and program partnerships, Blue Star Families ensures that wherever American military families go, they can always feel connected, supported and empowered to thrive – in every community, across the nation and around the globe.